Corporate Finance Officer job at Crawley Borough Council
We are looking for a new Head of Corporate Finance to lead a successful finance division. You will either work at this strategic level or you will seek the opportunity to become a strategic service leader and leave your mark on the board as we meet the challenges of the future. We are looking for someone who is qualified in accounting and can demonstrate the ability to lead a wide range of teams that underpin success and authority finances. You will design, lead and deliver a diverse range of agendas and projects. We expect you to be involved at the highest level of the board, including policy and partnership circles.
The successful candidate will work closely with the General Manager and the company’s leadership team and will be responsible for:
- The effective management and performance of the Corporate Finance division ensuring that it is of high quality and profitable
- You will be the council’s principal financial advisor and appointed as the council’s s151 agent
- You will work closely with the Cabinet and members and advise them
- You will manage the council’s finances and ensure compliance with our statutory obligations while being involved in many exciting projects.
As we strive for continuous improvement and implement an ambitious transformation plan, your expertise will help shape our direction and future progress. Strong leadership, problem solving, decisiveness and ambition for our city are essential qualities for this role.
To arrange an informal discussion, please contact Natalie Brahma Pearl, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org Where please click apply below
- Closing Date: Sunday, January 9, 2022 (11:59 p.m.)
- First stage interviews: monday january 17 2022
- Final interview with the panel of members: Monday January 24 2022
Ready to join us?
Please read the role material carefully before by clicking apply below. You are welcome to attach a CV and/or personal statement, which should not exceed 4 pages and address the job profile and candidate specifications.