Job: Head of Transaction Analysis and Investor Relations at Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL)
- They are recruiting analysts to join an infra fund manager with investment interests across Nigeria.
- The fund manager (based in Nigeria) currently manages millions of dollars (denominated in naira) and is in the process of investing capital in a variety of infra sub-sectors.
Summary Position Role
- Ensure proper screening of investment requests and that structured finance proposals are strictly aligned with the company’s “viability model” as well as the investment strategy and policy framework.
- This individual will also be responsible for overseeing transaction analysis, investments and management of the organization’s assets to ensure risk-adjusted returns for investors and stakeholders with a
- focus on long-term investments in quality infrastructure projects.
- Develop overall investment requirements and determine appropriate investment strategies and structure for the business
- Review potential trade deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluate options; resolving internal priorities; recommend stock investments
- Create, analyze and manage all transactions related to infrastructure investments, including financial development measures, investment memoranda and any other relevant documentation
- Review applications from the Deal Origination team to ensure alignment with
Sustainability model, investment strategy and policy framework:
- Analyze leases, termsheets, loan agreements, letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, contracts and other agreements.
Development of the financial model:
- Develop structured finance models and investment instruments using historical data and provide forecasts based on various industry-related operating metrics
- Ensure accurate modeling of allocated portfolios and develop new transaction models and improve existing models.
Fund Accounting / Investor Account Management:
- In collaboration with the financial controller, develop and manage project budgets and schedules. Track all expenses and ensure the project is completed within budget and on time
- Assist in the preparation of documentation for the purposes of obtaining internal credit and structuring approvals
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, statistics or related field
- Certified Financial Analyst certification or successful CFA Level II assessment
- Associate member of one of the professional accounting orders (ICAN, ACCA, CIS, etc.)
- Master in Finance or MBA, will be preferred
- At least 6 years of post-graduate finance/banking experience, largely gained in a leveraged finance or professional services environment
- Transaction/valuation advisory experience from a leading advisory firm is an added advantage.
Attraction based on qualification and wealth of experience.