🌱Road works will take place this week + the finance department receives an award
Hello, Mooresville. I’m here in your inbox today to keep you up to date with everything you need to know about what’s happening in town. Today you’ll find news about these stories and more:
- What is Kyle Busch’s most expensive car?
- Congratulations to the city’s finance department!
- Be on the lookout for road works!
But first, today’s weather:
Sunny and pleasant. High: 74 Low: 49.
Our local sponsor has great things to offer:
Looking to buy or sell a home in the Lake Norman area? Mooresville Realty is a local real estate company that has been helping buyers and sellers in the Lake Norman area since 2002. Whether you are a first time home buyer, moving from out of state, or looking to to retire on a waterfront property, Mooresville Realty has the dedicated team for you. Visit Mooresville Realty here to learn more.
Click here to feature your business in this spot.
Here are the top three stories in Mooresville today:
- Mooresville Public Library: “Preschool STEM gives kids ages 3-6 the opportunity to create, explore, and learn different concepts using the STEAM approach. Join us this month to learn more about the moon!” (Mooresville Public Library via Facebook)
- Mooresville Public Library: “Hey teens, do you like to write? Join our teen writing group on October 6 from 5-6:30 p.m. to develop your writing skills and connect with other teen writers!” (Mooresville Public Library via Facebook)
- City of Mooresville North Carolina: “Pay your utility bill using the new Paymentus link! The City recently upgraded its utility billing software to Paymentus. If you use a saved bookmark on your computer or device to open the payment portal, it may redirect to the old portal. The new link to use is https://mooresvillenc.gov/payment.” (Town of Mooresville NC via Facebook)
More from our sponsors – please support the local news!
Please follow and stay informed. I will see you soon!
— Karena Garry
About me: Journalism is in our veins! I’ve been a community journalist for most of the past 20 years. I love my small town community and am honored to be part of Patch.com. You can reach me at; email@example.com.