13 listed companies rewarded for the excellence of their Investor Relations
Romanian Association for Investor Relations), the promoter of the Investor Relations (RI) concept, celebrated at the 2022 ARIR Gala its excellence in communicating with investors, for the fourth consecutive year. In the presence of the Romanian capital market community, 13 listed companies and their representatives were rewarded for their transparency, their dialogue and the best sustainability reports, based on the votes of institutional and individual investors active on the Romanian Stock Exchange. Bucharest.
Daniela Șerban, president and co-founder of ARIR:
“We are in the 4th year of presenting these awards and I can say that the interaction with investors, the communication, have measurable results in a year full of challenges for the business environment. We encouraged investors to highlight the transparency of the companies, the quality of the reporting, the communication in terms of availability and the proactivity of the investor relations team. The number of award-winning issuers confirms the widespread adoption of good investor communication and corporate governance practices that ARIR has adopted since its launch. I congratulate the winners and thank all the partners who contributed to the realization of the Gala ARIR 2022, a benchmark event on the capital market.
The list of winners of the 2022 ARIR Gala:
- Best Durability Report: OMV Petrom (1st place); Hello; Romcarbon;
- Best Managing Director for Investor Relations – Institutional Investor Vote: François Bloch – Societe Generale Group BRD (1st prize); Christina Verchere – OMV Petrom;
- Best Chief Financial Officer for Investor Relations – voted by institutional investors: Alina Popa – OMV Petrom;
- Best Investor Relations Company – Institutional Investor Vote: Fondul Proprietatea (1st place); OMV Petrom; BRD Societe Generale Group;
- The best Investor Relations professional – the vote of institutional investors: Marius Dan – Deputy Managing Director, Corporate Strategy, Fondul Proprietatea;
- The best company from the point of view of activity in the relationship with investors – main market – public vote: Antibiotic (1st place); Teraplast; Purcari;
- The best company from the point of view of activity in the Investor Relations market – AeRO – the public vote: AROBS Transilvania software (1st place); DN Agrar Group; Safetech innovations;
- Best Board of Directors, ARIR and ENVISIA Award – Elite boards: TeraPlast;
- Biggest funding at BVB – Main Square, BVB Special Award – Aquila;
- Biggest BVB funding – AeRO Square, BVB Special Award – AROBS Transilvania software;
- “Largest Green Bond Funding” Award – Raiffeisen Bank.
Strategic partners of the 2022 ARIR Gala are: Bucharest Stock Exchange (founding member of ARIR), Transilvania Bank (associate member ARIR), TeraPlast (founding member of ARIR), IMPACT developer and entrepreneur (associate member ARIR), Romcarbon (associate member ARIR), nuclearelectric (founding member of ARIR), Antibiotic (associate member ARIR) and Autonomous (to be an associate member).
Partner media: Financial information, Agerpres, Activity Report, Capital, Career, DC Media Group, Energynomics, Feel the markets, Global Manager, FinancialInfo, Juridice.ro , Money.ro, The Bucharest Diplomat.