Transaction advisory services | Corporate finance | Services
From decision support to origination to deal closing and beyond, TAS supports its clients in all facets of the transaction. By combining market data with fundamental financial skills, we support critical decision-making with essential advice and insights. We provide our clients with the information they need to make informed business decisions for buy and sell deal commitments, refinances and other transactions.
Our professionals provide financial, tax, IT, transactions, disputes and cybersecurity due diligence for private equity, hedge funds and strategic investors. We advise on all aspects of the investment cycle, using an approach that focuses on the drivers of value and decisive elements that are essential to investment decisions.
- Most financial and tax due diligence focuses on historical operations and results. We analyze historical performance but also use this information to determine if projections are based on reality. We inform our clients of the future benefits and pitfalls that may be encountered during a transaction.
- Virtually no conflicts or independence issues under Sarbanes-Oxley. We can provide due diligence, valuation, projection analysis, equity and credit opinions and transfer pricing on the same transactions, allowing us to be an advocate for our clients during the negotiation process .
- Senior management attention at every stage of a transaction.
- Dedicated professionals with strong technical and industry expertise (most with Big Four experience), offering a flexible approach and seamless coordination with your team and other advisors.
- Access to the industry expertise of our M&A and Valuation groups, allowing us to identify potential targets as well as key transaction issues.
- We integrate valuation, business incentives, process improvement/merger integration and business due diligence into the financial due diligence process.